Hot stamp printing is an eco-friendly, clean and ink-free special printing technology, which is ideal for various materials such as paper, leather, plastic. It has a unique surface decoration effect. And this unique surface decoration comes from hot stamping paper. A high-quality ink with good fluidity, good viscosity and fast fixing speed can bring image enhancement to various color bags, labels, publications, and advertising prints. It ensures visual prominence.
Whether for paper coating, offset printing, gravure printing, flexographic printing, or screen printing there is a perfect solution. Hot stamp printing can help companies improve product value and advertising effects.
What is hot stamping?
The hot stamping printing process relies on certain pressure and temperature. Then, the printed matter and the hot stamping foil are pressed against each other for a short time. Finally, the metal foil or pigment foil is transferred to the surface of the hot-printed product according to the pattern of the hot-stamping template.
The hot foil stamping process is based on the principle of heat transfer. It transfers the aluminum layer in anodized aluminum to the surface of the substrate to form a special metallic effect. The main material used in bronzing is anodized aluminum foil. So, we can also call hot stamping anodized aluminum hot stamping.
Two main functions:
|It can increase the added value of the product. Hot stamping can show the strong decorative effect of the product.||It endows the product with higher safety performance. Such as the use of holographic positioning hot stamping trademarks.|
Hot stamping gold and silver
Hot stamping mostly refers to hot stamping gold and silver. At present, it can also achieve the effects of glue layer, pearlescent, laser, etc. The equipment required for the hot stamping process is a hot stamping machine, which can achieve high-end effects. Partial LOGO hot stamping gold and hot silver can shine a dazzling high-end atmosphere.
Hot stamping gold
The hot stamping gold has wide use in each row. Moreover, the application of local hot-stamped gold in business cards can be the finishing touch. Therefore, this process is especially suitable for the clothing, jewelry, and cosmetic industries. Second, many printed items will also use a hot stamping process. Such as folding boxes, paper bags, clothing labels, leather labels, postcards, posters, thank you cards, wrapping paper, etc.
Hot stamping silver
The hot silver process uses metallic or pigmented foils. Then, transfer the letters or patterns onto the surface of the printed matter by hot pressing. And then, that can increase the decorative effect. Hot silver process includes glossy silver and matte silver effects. The finished products printed by the hot silver process have a unique metallic luster and strong visual effects. So, it will further make the decorated prints look extravagant.
Pros and cons of hot stamp printing
1) There is no ink residue on the whole hot stamping product;
2) No bad smells such as ink, no air pollution;
3) The color pattern is hot stamped once, which can reduce the loss;
4) Process is simple, and the production management and flow are smooth. The product quality insurance factor is large;
5) It has a wide range of processing products. Such as it is suitable for paper, wood, plastic, leather, etc.
1) Hot stamping technology is not suitable for substrates with uneven, pockmarked, or matte surfaces;
2) Metal, glass, ceramic, nylon, and other products are generally not suitable for hot stamping. Unless we paint or screen print it first;
3) It is necessary to consider the matching of the pattern color and the background color of the workpiece. When hot stamping, the hiding power of the color of anodized aluminum (gold, silver, copper, inner red, inner blue) is very strong. And we can completely cover it even if it is a black background workpiece. However, when using lighter-colored transfer papers such as white and yellow for hot stamping on a black background, the covering effect is not as good as that of pad printing and screen printing.
Hot stamp printing applications
1, Ordinary gold/silver, laser gold hot stamping
We can use it for most printing products. Such as hot stamping on gold cards, silver cards, laser cards, and glass cards. Its application is more common.
2, Positioning holographic foil stamping
Holographic laser positioning anodized aluminum is a special process application in design. It has a corresponding anti-counterfeiting pattern. This can greatly improve the anti-counterfeiting ability of the product. At the same time, it can also improve the grade of the product. Meanwhile, the kind of anodized aluminum is relatively cheap. Besides, holographic laser positioning anodized aluminum has a great relationship with bronzing temperature and pressure.
3, Application of hot stamping paper
- Plastic products, home appliance casings, electrical accessories, electronic products, cosmetic bottles, various packaging boxes, self-adhesive labels, etc.;
- Special hot stamping paper for UV oil surface. That is suitable for the UV oil surface of a cigarette case, wine box, cosmetic box, etc.;
- Hot stamping paper for car license plates, food packaging, or garment accessories;
Hot stamp printing product use in Acctrims
The hot stamp printing process has wide use in many paper and leather products. Then, Acctrims makes and supplies custom hot stamp printing products for fashion brands. Such as hang tags, stickers, paper bags, boxes, etc. If you need customization, please contact us and get a free quote.
Postcard, thank you card
1, What is the price to customize hot-stamped gold jewelry cards with my brand logos?
–The price depends on your custom size, color, technics, and quantity. Prices are not fixed. It needs our business expert to calculate according to your specific needs. You can request a free quote via online service, email, or the quote button.
2, What are the mass production time and shipping time?
–Mass production time is 15-20 days. Shipping time is 3-6 business days by express.
3, What profile is needed when production?
–Please send us your vector design files/logo files, like PDF, AI, ESP, CDR, or original files from PSD. If you have no art file, we offer free design for you.
4, What is the order process?
–First, we need to discuss basic information with each other. Such as size, color, material, quantity, technics, etc. Then our product expert will give you the price and invoice. Then, you can pay. After you pay, we will make the design for you. After you confirm the design, we can arrange the bulk production. We offer free design and worldwide shipping.
5, Can we get free samples?
–Yes, you can. Our samples are free, you just need to pay the shipping cost.
Free Design | Free storage service | One-to-One Support | One-Stop Purchasing