Acctrims makes and wholesale custom metal labels & tags for clothing with engraved logos and zinc alloy, aluminum, stainless steel, brass, copper material. A personalized brand logo can be embossed, engraved, printed, numbered, letters-shaped, add diamonds/beads. As a manufacturer and wholesaler, we supply gold or silver metal id tags for clothing, bags, furniture, jewelry, hats, industrial equipment, wine, etc. Besides, we supply blank or custom metal badges, enamel badges & pins, zinc alloy brooches, commemorative coins & badges, epaulets. Butterfly clasp, pin type, magnet, etc. can be added on the back. If you are in the business of red wine, champagne, etc., we can customize luxury & glossy metal wine labels, or self adhesive metal sticker labels. Any size, color, or type is available.
Due to their unique texture, custom stamped metal label tags are now becoming more and more popular accessories. Many luxury clothing, bags, shoes & hats brands will choose to engrave gold/silver foil labels with brand logos. Any well-designed metal tag accessories will be an indispensable decorative element in product promotion. This will greatly enhance brand awareness. In addition, customizing your own unique metal nameplate can enhance your brand image. Welcome your request, just to create shining, special but personalised metal labels & tags that suit you!
Product details for custom metal logo labels, tags, plates
- Customization: available in various shapes, patterns, sizes, and colors;
- Material: New eco-alloy (zinc alloy, aluminum alloy), aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, tin, etc;
- Printing form: electroplating, glue drop, wire drawing, screen printing;
- Customized logo: debossed logo; embossed logo; silkscreen logo; debossing + oiling; laser logo;
- Process: painting, silk screen, laser, UV, glue, electroplating, stamping, die casting, high gloss, corrosion, split letters, imitation enamel, hollow, frosted, etc.;
- Fixing method: sewing(punch holes), add rivets and screws, add 3M adhesives, add bendable legs, add metal chains, add magnetic, add buckle or pins, add gasket, add leather patch, etc.;
What are the main types of engraved or printed metal labels & tags?
Stainless steel labels
Stainless steel labels will not rust and have a long service life. And the visual effect is high-end, and the metal texture is strong.
Aluminum labels have less smooth edges. And polishing cost will be slightly higher. But, we can print rich colors on the surface.
Brass labels have a retro look. Therefore, it is very suitable for use in furniture labels, wine labels, etc.
Zinc alloy labels
Zinc alloy labels are the most common metal labels. Its shape is changeable and has a variety of colors. The normal thickness is between 1-2mm.
Copper labels are softer and thinner. It is not glossy, but wear-resistant and does not fade. And it has a more retro feel.
Embossed metal labels mean its logo has more 3D effect. Such products used on clothes, bags or hats will highlight the brand.
Applications of custom engraved metal labels in daily life
- Clothing, luggage, shoes & hats, home textiles;
- Bags: cosmetic bags, wallets, leather bags, handbags, backpacks;
- Wine bottles, perfume bottles, gift boxes, furniture(doors, cabinets), industrial equipment;
- Hardware accessories, keychains, notebooks, down jacket, dog collars, plant, etc;
- Badges, Medals, Hat Badges, Hat Clips;
How do fix the metal labels on the product? What are the common accessories that we need?
- Add holes(sewing on way)
- 3M glue;
- Rivets and screws;
- Safety pin; Sticking pins,
- Metal chains;
- Butterfly clasp, lobster clasp, keychains;
- Magnetic buckle;
- Bendable feet;
- Badge webbing, medal webbing;
- Step gasket, gasket;
The production process of custom brand metal tags & labels
- Draft design;
- die casting;
- Electric painting
Fixing ways of custom logo metal labels attached for clothing, bags, furniture
How to choose an electroplating color for your custom-made logo metal labels?
Electroplating color means the color on the metal label surface. We supply custom plating colors for engraved metal labels & tags and accessories. Electroplating helps to create better wear and abrasion resistance. It prevents corrosion and reduces friction. Then, its surface is shiny and glossy. So, it is not only smooth but metallic.
Below is the electroplating color chart from ClothingLabels.CN(our parent company) for your reference. Please select when making custom blank or logo metal labels, metal eyelets, metal sliders, metal accessories, etc.
The surface treatment process of metal labels:
- Hanging electricity: strong gloss with obvious mirror effect; high cost, positioning high-end products;
- Rolling electricity: low cost with an obvious pattern;
- Hand spray: it has a smooth surface and will not easy to fall off the paint;
- Roll spray: it’s low cost, but it has a rough surface and is easy to paint off;
- Drop glue and oil: increase the color style and make the product more full;
- Logo: laser logo, silk screen logo;
Why choose us when you conder to order bulk metal label tags?
- Strict salt spray test/factory inspection;
- Fast return orders;
- Do not fade or rust;
- Low unit price;
- No blistering in electroplating;
- Spot paint clear;
- High density, not easy to bend;
- Smooth surface/no billet peaks and trachoma;
- Eco-friendly materials;
Except metal labels, you can also get other custom product labels:
FAQs for custom engraved or embossed metal labels
1, What is the price to customize 100pcs metal labels for my hats brands? I need to sew them to hats with two holes on both sides.
–The price depends on your custom size, color, technics, and quantity. Prices are not fixed. It needs our business expert to calculate according to your specific needs. You can request a free quote via online service, email, or the quote button.
2, What are the mass production time and shipping time?
–Mass production time is 15-20 days. Shipping time is 3-6 business days by express.
3, What profile is needed when production?
–Please send us your vector design files/logo files, like PDF, AI, ESP, CDR, or original files from PSD. If you have no art file, we offer free design for you.
4, What is the order process?
–First, we need to discuss basic information with each other. Such as size, color, material, quantity, technics, etc. Then our product expert will give you the price and invoice. Then, you can pay. After you pay, we will make the design for you. After you confirm the design, we can arrange the bulk production. We offer free design and worldwide shipping.
5, Can we get free samples?
–Yes, you can. Our samples are free, you just need to pay the shipping cost.
Project samples of custom metal labels & tags
Free Design | Free storage service | One-to-One Support | One-Stop Purchasing
Customize your personalized metal labels & tags for brands!
Let’s Make and Design Your Personalized Metal Labels with Embossed or Engraved Logos!
Our Product Experts will guide you through every step of the custom process.